Messages for sick person
If your friend, family or neighborhood is infected with corona or is troubled by some other disease and you are not able to go to him but you are looking for such a way that he does not feel bad, then wishing for health is the best way for you, Because of which you can express your sorrow.
wishEsms.com has a great unique collection of best wishes, message, quotes, SMS, text message, notes, image, greetings. The best site for free readymade sample messages, wishes and quotes to wish. The excellent examples of wishes, message & quotes. To get your desired wishes, message, quotes and greetings just click on www.wishEsms.com
- May you be filled with grace and love when you continue to be healed from this illness. I pray that you will return to us soon.
- I know you have been fighting this disease for a long time, and I am very happy that you are finally moving towards recovery. See you soon in the old place.
- Come back to everyone in a new way. I pray that you will never get the flu again! I always want to be by your side.
- Prayer, love, and best wishes for you. This is the rule that light will come after darkness. Trust in the Lord, He will surely return you to your former place.
- Sorry to hear about your illness. The family is always praying for you and I hope you will be back soon
- Darkness does not last forever. Just as day comes after night, so is your illness not forever. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Only your morale can save you from illness. Strengthen your morale Nothing can stop you. Get up and stand up.
- I hope this message will let you know how much we love you and care about you. I wish you well.
- You are always in my prayers like this, like the fragrance of a bud, Lord give you so much happiness in your life, like rain on the ground!
- I pray for your loved ones, I sincerely wish you happiness, I wish you good health, and I want you to smile again.
Thanks for checking out this collection of wishes, message and quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite wishes, message and quotes of this content? Leave a comment below.