Table of Contents
International mother language day greetings
International Mother Language Day has a great history. It was formerly known as Bhasa Dibosh which is a Bengali word which means Language Day. People observe this day by showing respect to the sacrificed soul (largely known as language martyrs) during the language movement 21th February of 1952. On this very occasion, International Mother Language Day messages, wishes, Images and quotes become very popular issue among most of the people specially for wishing friends and family. So don’t forget the day and remember it with due respect and share your feeling on International mother language Day 2022. Here are some nice the collection of International Mother Language Day messages, quotes and images that you may share with your beloved friends and family.
wishEsms.com has a great unique collection of best wishes, message, quotes, SMS, text message, notes, image, greetings. The best site for free readymade sample messages, wishes and quotes to wish. The excellent examples of wishes, message & quotes. To get your desired wishes, message, quotes and greetings just click on www.wishEsms.com
Message # 1
21 February is one of the greatest historical days of Bengali. Salam, Borkot, Jabber and many others sacrifice their lives on this day. We love and respect language martyrs.
Let us come together and give deep respect for 21 February so that it can be observed a great International Mother Language Day.
Without mother tongue, one cannot express their idea, thoughts, feelings and emotions properly. No one can share their hopes and expectations! Celebrate International Mother Language Day.
We are Bengali, we are Bangladeshi, Bengala is our mother tongue. As a Bengali, we are proud of international Mother Language Day.
We are Bengali, Bangladesh is my country, Bengala is our mother tongue. Celebrate with great respect International Mother Language Day.
“Language is a cultural guide. It tells where its relatives come from and where they go’. Observe International Mother Language Day with deep respect for language martyrs.
There is a unique feeling in speaking the own mother language. Beyond mother tongue cannot express this feeling. Bangladesh is only a country whose people sacrifice their lives for language.
There is a nation in the world who sacrifice their lives for the language that nation is Bangali. We are proud of International Mother Language Day.
Our Mother Language is our identity in this world. We should respect our mother tongue. Love your own language than others. Who lose the mother language they lose their identities.
21 February is a great day for Bangali. People around the whole world celebrate the day with a festival mood.
- “The limits of my language are the limits of my world”-Ludwig Wittgenstein
- “Language is wine upon the lips”-Virginia Woolf
- “Language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow”-Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- “A different language is a different vision of life”-Federico Fellini
- “I am always sorry when any language is lost, because languages are the pedigrees of nations”-Samuel Johnson
- “You can never understand one language until you understand at least two”-Geoffrey Willans
- Thanks for checking out this collection of wishes, message and quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
- Which are your favorite wishes, message and quotes of this content? Leave a comment below.