Dad funeral message
To a child, a father is always a real hero even after his death; he remains a role model to every child. You can find all the great funerals messages for your father from here. Also you can follow our Facebook page and you can find other wish messages from our website.
wishEsms.com has a great unique collection of best wishes, message, quotes, SMS, text message, notes, image & greetings. The best site for free readymade sample message, wishes and quotes to wish. The excellent examples of wishes, message & quotes. To get your desired wishes, message, quotes, SMS, text message, notes, image & greetings on different occasions, you just click on www.wishEsms.com
- Dad, you left us quite early otherwise I would have shown to you how great of a daughter I have become. I am taking excellent care of the whole family and try to fulfill your absence but I cannot. My best prayers are with you!
- Hey dad, if you are listening to me, I just want to say that your little princess is not little anymore. Your departure has made me quite mature and empty from the inside. I will make you proud one day but you will not be there to pat my back. I love you daddy and I miss you like hell.
- I am so saddened to hear about the loss of your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and I want to offer my sincere condolences. I’m so sorry about your father’s death. I hope the good memories you have of him will comfort you in the days ahead.
- It’s been 3 years since you have gone but I still believe you are here with me and guarding me all the time. Without you, even the happiest moments of my current life seem burdensome. Rest in peace, my awesome father!
- My late lovely father, your absence bites me a lot and with each passing day, I crave more for your affection and love. Why did you leave me so early? Your little daughter needs you a lot. I love you father and rest in peace!
- We lost a lot of valuable things that day when God was going to call your name. We loved you so much in life; we do the same in death.
- We were broken that day, we didn’t ready to you at all for losing but as God calls us one by one the chain will link again.
- You left us so many peaceful memories. Your love is still our guide, And though we cannot see you. You are always at our side.
- You will always be in my heart… because in there you’re still alive. Rest in peace.
- Your death is not only yours. It’s broke us very lot. We lose everything with you. It’s not easy to forget you. You’re always in our mind.