Christmas message to boss
When Christmas is around the corner, everybody tends to keep records of their yearly accomplishments and express their regards to those who have been greatly instrumental for their success. It is more than likely that our bosses will top the list of people to thank for. But in doing so, thinking about what content to write in a message might just be as hard as choosing the perfect gift. Through such messages, one would want to express their gratitude and share the joy of holidays without seeming like you are asking for favors. So below is a list of messages that can serve you as your inspiration to write the most appropriate messages to your boss.
wishEsms.com has a great unique collection of best wishes, message, quotes, SMS, text message, notes, image, greetings. The best site for free readymade sample messages, wishes and quotes to wish. The excellent examples of wishes, message & quotes. To get your desired wishes, message, quotes and greetings just click on www.wishEsms.com
- Clients come and go. Workloads ebb and flow. Monthly business goals are set and met, but Christmas comes but once a year. Merry Christmas to the best boss this side of the equator.
- Dear boss! Enjoy your Christmas with your family and forget about all the rest. May the upcoming year be filled with success and wealth. Merry Christmas!
- Every day with a boss like you feels like Christmas. We are beyond grateful for having you as a leader, and we wish you to stay as kind-hearted and understanding as you are. God bless you and your loved ones, merry Christmas!
- Happy Holidays to a wonderful boss! I know it might be hard for someone as selfless as you are, but please take some time to yourself this Christmas to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Having you for a boss is a better gift than anything I’m liable to find under the Christmas tree. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
- If Christmas is the season for caring and sharing, then, it has been Christmas every day in this office. We appreciate the effort you make to help us succeed. Merry wonderful Christmas to you, Boss.
- It’s time to end all our woes and be happy as the day is finally here when our savior was born. My warmest regards to you, Boss, on this occasion of Christmas.
- Not only are you a terrific boss, but you are also a genuinely nice person. It is a pleasure to work for you, and I wish you a very merry Christmas.
- We never have a dull moment when you’re around. You make things easier for all of us. Thank you for your guidance and encouragement.
- Here’s wishing you success, happiness and a wonderful Christmas this year. May the holidays be a joyful time for you and your family.
- You are a great boss at work and best guide and inspiration for me. Hope the coming year is bright for us and I look up to you for your leadership. Merry Christmas dear boss.
***** Thanks for checking out this collection of wishes, message and quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family. Which are your favorite wishes, message and quotes of this content? Leave a comment below.